Friday, 10 October 2008

Home Alone....boo hoo...

Hello there Housies on the varous roads of England, Ireland, America and those flying into London at this very moment!! Its very weird being home alone in the railway Fiary land but its ok because I too will be hitting the road in the bright morning air of silly o'clock to fly to Austria, and check out Crispy's theory of the local villagers running and hiding and locking themselves in the church on sight of me!!!??? I will update you from my new location in the days to come.

So there is no real news.....EXCEPT........Little C is arriving any minute now!!!! Oh Yes!! The Emporer & The Empress reunited at last, but I have to tell him in gentle fashion that his title is lost!!! Oh well, it cant be fun and games all the time!!!

Fairy J is traveling to the Granny Fairy and her tooth is still sore, but she has an appointment, with a dentist, fingeers crossed at 14:30 hours for a safe and solid resolution of the matter, that and the thumb soup incident have been disastrous this week, the man had to come twice!!! Fatty fatty fatty!!

Fairy K and the Grahamo left yesterday for the fair old Emerald Isle, we miss them, or I do as I am the only one here!!!

I am waiting on three men to call, one man is coming to install real internet, sorry Woody! And the othr two for various reasons....hmm...one is obvious!

Magdalena's Magic Moment:
There is always a third option...and wherever there are clouds, there will be rain eventually!

Fred The Parrot's Gossip:
Little C arrives in a minute!! Fairy T & the funny guy are waltzing the waltz!!
The Housies Dance is expanding at a fierce rate and is EXCELLENT!

Song of the Day:

Take a parachute, and JUMP
You cant stay here forever
When everyone else is gone
You all alone wont seem that clever!

Take a parachute and Go!
Theres gonna have to be some danger
Take a parachute and JUMP!
Youre gonna have to take flight!

If the wind dont catch you I will, I will
If the winds not there, I'm here.

Dont look out before you,
You know its a long way down,
I'll make it safer for you
Your parachute wont let you down

Take your parachute and GO!
Maybe come back tomorrow
Take your parachute
I am, stop you ever getting sorrow.

Take your Parachute, and JUMP!

No comments: