Hullo Housies at home and abroad!
Greetings from Vienna!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!! It is amazing, with the most chillaxed atmosphere of a city that I have ever experienced, and a LOT A LOTTA AL LOT of CAKE & CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUge amounts of it, huge, I have taken photos of the cake, and the cream, separately and together, there is a cake & coffee house on every street, every ten steps really!! Its amazing, and did I mention the CAKE!!! I may not have mentioned the CREAM yet!!!
And while I am missing my housies and of course Little C is in the house which makes it harder stil to be away...THE CREAM MAKES UP FOR IT a litt (...I tried to write little there but really with all honours to the CREAM I have to be truthful...) A LOT!!!
Its a beautiful city, one of the nicest places I've been to I have to say, I like it better than Paris...its gorgeous, I have presents too!! And its only just beginning really. Feeling guilty about the demands for Mozart Balls and Sachretorte as it is really expensive, dont worry that is not a cop out on bringing them home to the Railway Cottage!! BUt I will have to bring nice things to compensate for demanding expensive chocolate.
I think though, without these exports, everyone in Vienna would be a FATTy Fatty Fatty, as what other option is there, you cant NOT stop every ten paces to eat a cream cake and drink a Kaffe!!That would be ludicrous behaviour. I havent eaten from a bucket yet, but we head to the Melk place tomorrow so I am slightly concerned that when the locals head for the church and lock themselves inside I will have no other option!
Oh well!!
Today we got on bikes and cycled all over this amazing city, the locals HERE love me, I've invented a new phrase: Danke Danke! Some one tried to charge me six euros for a punnit of strawberries so I said NO! And only one Danke to him!
Eh...not sure if this has been covered for today but Magdalana's Magic Moment:
Dont let your Monkey brain obscure the Truth...its out there...
....And today is the 13th, did it happen? I think it is HAPPENING; IT'S MAGIC TIME.
and...THE 14th IS AN EXTREMELY SPECIAL SPECIAL DAY, THANK GOD FOR IT (the day), AND WHAT IT (the day) BROUGHT US x
FRED....thats FRED the Parrot's Gossip:
Daniel will be visited on Friday by a Little Irish Railway Fairy, who has SPAM for him!!
AND...ISNT IT SOMEONE WONDERFUL'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW???
Song of the Day:
OH VIENNA...
THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME:::
OH::::::
OH:::::
VIENNA!
(It was sung very dramatically in the 80's!)
Signing off from the (r)oad trip in mainland Europe, over and out, love you all....
Monday, 13 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment